Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday Presents

If you lived at my house and had a birthday, there are a few things that you can expect. . .

I would make you a birthday dinner with a menu of your choice.

I would bake you a birthday cake but, if you were one of my kids you would ask for a DQ ice cream cake instead.

You would get a card with money inside. . .

Unless I found a gift as cool as this one. . .



I mean, really. . .

Could anything be better than a Snuggie???

Certainly not money!

Of course, if you were one of my kids, you might also find that your birthday dinner doesn't necessarily show up on your birthday. . .

Jesse and Holly are both still waiting.

Three months for Jess and two for Holly.

I've done worse. . .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey