Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Recovery Nest

So here's a peek at my recovery nest. . .

Turtles and magazines (Gifts from lovely family members)


DVDs (One from a friend and 3 season's worth from myself. (Because I'm going to milk this" I can't do anything myself",  for all it's worth. . .)



Roses from mom. . .


 Flowers for my bedroom from Dorothy. . .





And books. We can't forget the books. . . .


These should do me for a bit. . .

*** Have to say. . . day two. . . not nearly as nice as day one. Here's hoping day three is. . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom!! I think you missed a picture!?? p.s. You"re getting really good at photography! :P Hope you are feeling better, I love you!

Love,
Crystal :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey