Friday, October 10, 2014

A Joyful Princess

The other day I had my niece Clara, and her three brothers, out at a local park for one last photo shoot before the snow falls. (because snow's going to happen, and usually sooner rather than later here on the prairies.)

We spent a big part of the afternoon shooting 'Fairy Tales' because I want to work on learning art photography over the winter and these guys make adorable subjects.

I couldn't resist sharing this series of photos of Clara though.

This is how I want to live when I grow up . . . 

Joyfully, with abandon.





Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

post signature

2 comments:

Jo Vg said...

I never looked at these! The last one is my favourite :)

Rosa said...

She's adorable isn't she? :D

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey