Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Sisters Share Everything!

Did you ever wish you had something and knew it would be a looong time before you would get that thing you loved so?
Did you ever want to hug and squeeze the object of your desire?
Felt you heart melt?
Felt quite sure that one day you just had  to have one of those?. . .
Well I sure do and when you see this cutie patootie you're going to feel the same way I do!
Cheese!!!
Here I come!

I made it! Thanks for picking me up when I fell grandma!


Tamara was very generous and let me play with the Wee One all I wanted while I was out for Junior's wedding, (here's a sneak peak. . . For real pictures check out Tamara's blog)
Here is the other cutie patootie I was allowed to hold and squeeze and snuggle at the rehearsal. . .
"Just lean over a little farther Auntie Rosa. . . I need to grab that bible. It looks very tasty!"
Lisa's son and daughter in law Matt and Katherine were happy to share their seven and a half month old little boy with me and the two of us had a delightful time together!
I may not have grandchildren of my own yet, but. . .
not to worry. . .
My sisters share everything!

3 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

I just can't get enough of my cutie patootie! Love how she says "CHEESE" every time you want to take a picture.

Thanks for all your help too. It was very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to help you with those feelings of desire Rose..You are welcome to cuddle the grandchildren any time! At least in March, you will have a whole week to do some serious cuddling!
Lisa

momofcrt said...

Oh C is such a gorgeous little girl, love her dress for the wedding.
Nice you were able to help out with the little ones, it's always fun hey?
One day you'll have your own grandchildren (DV) and then you can share them with your sisters :-).

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey