Thursday, June 21, 2012

Storytelling



Henry's mom and dad recently celebrated their 55Th wedding anniversary.
We had a lovely evening together and I'd show you the pictures to prove it except that I don't have any!
I spent all my time with my little point and shoot camera taking video in the hopes of editing it into a nice little film for all the brothers and sisters who couldn't come.
It slipped to the bottom of my To Do list I'm afraid, as I first have to learn how to use my new video editing program. . .
Hmmm. . . not sure I'm ever going to get to the bottom of that list at the rate I'm going!

We pulled out the scrapbook we had made them for their 45TH anniversary and while I was looking through it, I was struck by the fact that I felt compelled to make our family submission into a story. . .




'Give a man a fish and. . .  '

But he'll never teach me!


My sister Lisa took me on a three day cruise . . .  so of course I had to climb the rock wall on the smoke stack!



And that I used three periods so often. . .


Some things never change. . . 

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Can I post some lovely pictures of you? :)

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy-Mom said...

Isn't it fun reminiscing ??hmm, that's spelt wrong but, you know what I mean.....and spelling was high on my accomplishment once list upon a time :o)

Nancy-Mom said...

ohhh, I'm goooood !!list was supposed to come after once, not before. I'll use the excuse that my hands don't work so well anymore and, by the looks of it, my brain also needs an overhaul. My Doc tells me I can use MS as my excuse :o)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey