Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Photography Challenge

As a way to improve my photography this year I decided to join Clickin Moms, an awesome photography forum.

One of they creative challenge things they do is to weekly post a list that has a photo prompt for each day with the idea being that these photos help to give you a glimpse into your daily life

I thought this would be fun but the forum challenge is to use an iPhone or android and then posting it to Instagram.

As I have neither iPhone nor android and I am one of likely a small handful of people in the world who doesn't think Instagram is the best thing since sliced bread .  . .

I decided to use whichever camera is handy and just post the pictures to my blog everyday instead.

*hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules though . . . (Chandra? Any idea?)

Clickin Moms calls this Glimpse for obvious reasons but as I am not really following the rules properly I am just going to call it Daily Life . . .

Today's words are:

Favorite Recipes . . .


Best chocolate treat ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey