Thursday, November 21, 2013

Getting ready for next week's Christmas Open House.

I was up until the wee hours of the morning earlier this week, designing my new calendar which will be ready for next week end's Christmas Open House Sale. (Nov 29-30)

Here's a sneak peak at a few of the pages.





Desk calendars will also be available.



These have most of the same pictures but not all.

A few of my favorite pictures didn't make the calendar, as for some unknown reason the files were too large to put in the program. If it hadn't been so late at night I might have persevered and found a way to make it work, but . . .

Maybe they'll show up in next year's calendar.






I'm looking forward to the Open House. I've been working on some cool new items and I'm also going to be joined by a few other amazing vendors.

I'll be spending time in the kitchen next week as Holly and I bake  lots of goodies for our guests.

Stay tuned for the flyer/poster which is coming out tomorrow both here and on Facebook with the details.

Can't wait to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey