Friday, January 10, 2014

And the Winner(s) is/are. . .

Nancy-mom!! 

Congratulations Aunty Nancy! Your calendar will be on it's way shortly. . .

And just so no one can accuse me of nepotism (and because I had already planned to send her one. . . ;D )

Henry drew one more name  . . .

Congratulations CJ!  Just click the envelope icon on my side bar and send me your mailing particulars!

 I have to admit I'm pretty excited to be sending something as far away as the United Kingdom. :D I love your allotment garden by the way, I'm rather jealous of the green in it. . . .

Thanks to everyone for playing along. I hope you all have a fabulous New Year!

2 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy-Mom said...

Had to delete my first comments cause I didn't proof read it and it had a few too many mistakes (fingers not working as they should) :o(
What I said was,really, me ??? Thank you very much,it will hang close to where I usually sit so it can remind me of a sweet niece :o)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey