Thursday, June 5, 2014

Teddy Bear's Picnic.

I love parties with a theme, and my sister-in-law Andrea can implement a theme with the best of them.

When her son Jonathan's birthday rolled around, she was prepared . . .

How many of you remember the song Teddy Bear's Picnic? I know I do, my mom used to sing it to us all the time.

Never heard of it?? Anne Murray can sing it for you. . .


I love all the little details Andrea used to enhance the theme.

To start with, as per the song, we had to go in disguise. This was mine . . .



 Others had the opportunity to go incognito as well. . .





Then there was the food . . .


 


And the babies . . !



I must say this was the best Teddy Bear's Picnic I've ever been to! :D

Wishing you could have been there too? Well now you can . . . just click on the link below and enjoy the entire party.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey