Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

I decided I wanted to do something fun for Valentines day and make my own card for all of you.

A little digital art if you will.

Henry's not huge on the whole Valentine's thing. He always says everyday is Valentines day . . .

It certainly lets him off the hook romantically speaking doesn't it??

Any hoo . . .

I decided that if Valentines day was all about love it, could just as well be about the love we have for friends and family as well.

Thus my card.

I started with this picture just because I think these pigs are so darn cute. I took it while Henry and I were on a romantic weekend away so it's an appropriate one for the occasion.

(don't forget to click on each image to get it full sized.)


A lot of experimenting and playing around and a few hours later I came up with this:



Happy Valentines to all of you! I hope your day is a beautiful one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rosa, you know just how to send an awesome Valentinescard. LOVE the piggies. love, Jurrina

Rosa said...

Man do I ever miss you! Especially at this time of year when I'm starting my seeds and planning my garden. AND when it's gardening season, and fall harvest, and Christmas and New Years . . . and your birthday and my birthday. . . .

Hope you guys had a fabulous Valentines!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey