Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Birthday Girl

I had the sweetest little girl and her mom in the studio.

It was little miss's first birthday and her mom wanted to record it.

Mom didn't want the traditional cake smash but brought along a dress she had worn as a girl as well as her daughter's new birthday dress.

I put together a few setups that we could play in. ( I LOVE that part of my job!)

Mom also brought a cupcake she had saved from the birthday party for a bit of a mini cake smash at the end of our session . . .

What fun! She was such a sweetie.




And . . . because I love a good video slide show, I took bits of video and melded it with my favorites images and some great music: (as always,watch on YouTube and click on the cog in the lower right corner to watch it in HD 720p)


Happy birthday to a darling little girl!

post signature

2 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

What a sweet little girl😊 very nicely done Rosa.

Garner said...

Nice Post!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey