Monday, January 14, 2008

Asthma stinks!

No pictures today I'm afraid!
I'm still not feeling well as my asthma has gotten a little worse .
I'm assuming this comes from walking Jada in our recent cold temperatures. I've been trying a new training technique that's supposed to teach her to focus more on me during our walks as opposed to everything but me!
The only problem with this technique is that is requires lots of running and quick turns. I really should know better than to try that kind of thing in - 16C weather!
Denial is easy when things have been going fairly well ... Sigh ...
Well, I'm going to have to be more diligent about staying away from triggers ... that means Henry (smoke) .... walking Jada ( cold air) ... dairy...
Yeah right! Wish me luck!!
I'm off to start a load of laundry and then I'm going to finish my book by Francine Rivers, 'The Scarlet Thread'.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I too have asthma. Also one of my Yorkshire Terriers, just a little over a year old, has asthma and her own little inhaler. My big triggers are smoke, dust and mold. Hope you feel better.
Brenda Kula

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey