Saturday, January 26, 2008

Henry's birthday.

Henry my lovely husband just celebrated another birthday.

It is traditional in his family that brothers and sisters phone each other for their birthdays.

He kept telling everyone I hadn't made him a birthday cake! But I did! So here it is...



"Have these candles been used before?" Of course they have darling, I used them for Morgan's birthday. I like to be thrifty you know...

Now who's calling? Oh it's Auntie Dorothy. "Make sure you tell everyone out there that I did make Henry a birthday cake!"

The birthday boy blows out the candles. (Pretty good for an old guy!)

Happy birthday honey. May God give you many more...

1 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

Say Happy Birthday to Henry for us! I wish we could have had some of that birthday cake....

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey