Monday, April 13, 2009

Living In The Greenhouse


I know, I know, I have been doing a terrible job of posting regularly!

Winter was very long and very cold this year causing one of the worst cases of the winter blues I've had in ages.

Spring sprang suddenly and beautifully which lead me to live in the greenhouse for the last little while.

However. . .

Winter is making a last gasp it seems, as we are now under a heavy snowfall warning for tonight and since the temperatures may possibly go down to -8C, I brought all my plants back inside for the next few days.

One step forward, one step back.

Ah well, we do live on the prairies and no one really thought winter was totally finished with us yet.

We will have to wait and see what the rest of the week will bring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey