Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring???

It's starting to look as though spring is on the way.
Most of the front garden is melted, although there is still a mound of snow around the roses.
I didn't have to wear a toque on my morning drive (although I did wear my flannel lined jeans!) and it is forecast to go up to 10C and the sun is shining.
I'm going to be in the greenhouse today, transplanting all the little plants that are beginning to outgrow their pots.
I'm also going to plant up the pansies I bought at the hardware store and set the out on the front step on nice days.
Now I'm off to get Jesse out of bed once and for all.
He slept in and missed the bus to school so he will be doing a lot of work for me today!
To bad the ground is still frozen.
I have a lot of digging to do before I put in my new raspberry patch. . . .

2 comments:

Nola said...

Argggghhhh, were getting another freeze tonight, and everything's already out for spring. This weather is driving me crazy! I think my title today should have been "Spring??? Sprung!!!"

Brenda Pruitt said...

And I am complaining about our freeze of last night. A mere 31 degrees. I see I should reconsider...
Brenda

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey