Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Okay People, I know my blogging has been sporadic.

I haven't posted about what's coming up in my garden.

I haven't posted about what's happening in my greenhouse.

I haven't posted about my field trip to Marlene's greenhouse.

ACK!!

So today I'm cheating a bit because I'm working frantically in the greenhouse to prepare it for the cold snap due to come through tomorrow.( Our forecaster even used the dreaded 'S' word!)

So. . .

How am I cheating?

I'm linking you to my friend Ev's blog where today's post talks about the dream we share.

Frankly, she said it better than I could have. . .
Thanks Ev!

2 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Wow, that is an impressive dream, go for it, it sounds wonderful and definitely doable.

Tamara Jansen said...

These community garden are really big in Holland, you know but I think you have to pay a big rent too.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey