Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Madness

I've been out in the garden most of the day.
The sun is shining, small bulbs are blooming, large bulbs are poking out and the plants that need to be moved need to be moved now, before the leaves really start budding out.
So I started moving things.
When I got to the peony, (yes I know it should be moved in the fall!) I made an unwelcome discovery.
Some of the ground was still rather frozen.
Heating that soil with a blow dryer crossed my mind. . .Italic
Yes indeed. . .
Spring madness has begun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying Gods creation...wish I didn't have a black thumb!Lisa

Nancy-Mom said...

Blow dryer ?? that would be dedication :-) Did you get it out eventually?

Rosa said...

Yes I did Aunty Nancy!
I got smart and made someone bigger than me dig it out!
(Jesse not Henry, lol!)

Tamara Jansen said...

You call THAT crazy?! You have no idea what spring madness is till you've worked a spring in oUR greenhouse ;)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey