Monday, December 13, 2010

A Prize And A Gift

A while back I entered a draw over at Jenna's blog for a drop spindle and roving from her cranky sheep Maude.
Alas, someone else won.
But wait!. . .
Someone else didn't claim the prize and I became the lucky runner up winner!
Guess what came in the mail today. . .

Ooooohhhh!
Christmas holidays start in a week.
I'm sure the kids wouldn't mind if I choose to spin rather than do my Christmas baking. . .
So that was the prize.
Jenna didn't stop there however and gifted me with a copy of her book Made From Scratch as well!

How sweet was that?
This is a very good start to the week.
I hope your week starts out as well as mine did!

3 comments:

Nancy-Mom said...

Congratulations, have fun with that and be sure to let us see the result !

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good day! I will be looking for a scarf for my next birthday! lol, love you, Lisa

momofcrt said...

Do you have a spindle? Sounds really neat. I'd love to see the end reults as well.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey