Friday, October 19, 2012

Sisters. . . A Beautiful Thing

My sister Tamara and her husband The Big Guy are in town over the weekend and I got the chance to hang out with them along with their daughter Opera Diva.

We had the opportunity to visit the tiny town of Mundare. (Isn't that the first place you bring your out of town guests??)

It's the oddest thing. . .

We spent a few of our early growing up years in a tiny town, and those years hold some of our fondest memories.

Mundare was like going back in time. . .

Well. . .

Except for the sausage. . .




We didn't have a sausage in Yarrow.

Mundare is famous for it's sausage however. . .

So lunch had to include sausage. . .





And, if I wanted to go back and recreate my childhood. . .

There is some serious incentive to move to Mundare!


  On top of all this fabulous- ness

My sister Lisa is flying in on Monday and staying for four days!

Sisters are a beautiful thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey