Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A short absence


I'm going to be away from the computer for the rest of the week
No, I'm not going on holidays, although that would be nice!
I have a deadline looming, and the only way to meet it is by prioritizing.

I have been working very hard to take better care of my home and family and when you throw in driving a school bus and exercising (the dog). . .
Well, a deadline( for a garden design), pretty much takes care of every extra minute I have!
I'll be back next week without fail.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall your talking about a garden design, but tell me about it. Who is it for? How did you end up doing it? I'm all for garden design! Tell all!
Brenda

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey