Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting ready to go


Well, so far this morning, I have picked up my passport and had a second set of passport photos taken for my travel visa.

I will send that application later today. (Hopefully!)

It's starting to seem real!

I will leave you pictures to show you how my plants are coming along.






These pictures are from two weeks ago. Last week I did a lot of transplanting and my shelves were full.(Pictures another day!)
Yesterday I brought one shelves' worth over to my friend Ev's house, where she will babysit them until my pansies go outside and I have more shelf room again.

One more batch of seeds to go!

Gardening is so exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you going? Is it a trip with Henry? Take lots of good pics!
Brenda

Rosa said...

Check out my Spring Break post.
I'm going to China!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey