Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quiet Sundays


4 comments:

Brenda Kula said...

You know, I have not tried that flower yet? Isn't that Foxglove? They are so lovely. I must plant some. But I think the plant may be poisonous to my little creatures. And when they get in a snit, they chew most everything! I'll have to research that.
Brenda

Jenny said...

Brenda beat me to it. I was going to ask if these are foxglove. Ive like to plant some, but I've heard they're poisonous. Crikey, I just read she posted about them being poisonous. Well. . . . Hmmm. . .

O.k. Your pictures certainly are beautiful and I'm able to learn much from you. Thank you! Oh, and I didn't realize foxgloves came in a lavender-y purple. Neat-O!

CurtissAnn said...

Well, goodness, something so beautiful poisonous? The photo gave me a smile this morning. Thanks so much!

CurtissAnn

Rosa said...

I'll have to have a post on poisonous plants one of these days .
It is not as cut and dried as you might think.
However, in the case of foxgloves and small dogs that chew like Brenda's, I wouldn't plant them in her garden.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey