Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Cheating!

Well, as you all know it's unbelievably busy over here so. . .
no time to write any of the hundreds of stories running through my head theses days.
So, instead of writing something new I'm giving you a link to something old.
About four years ago my friend Ev and I (okay, mostly Ev) worked on a website for my fledgling garden design company.
To add a little interest I wrote a few 'editorials'
Click on 'What's on Rosa's mind " to see what was going on back then.
November's post is Ev's favorite.
http://www3.telus.net/public/evelynb/weare.htm
Now. . .
I'm off to drive the bus and this weekend. . .
Henry and I get to work on a very big project.
Stop by tomorrow for a birthday post.

2 comments:

Nola said...

Oh, I read the November article, and loved it. I am a bit shy when surrounded by strangers, so I know the sweaty palms panicky feel. You are right, just push yourself out past your comfort zone! That makes me feel a little braver, too!

Tamara Jansen said...

Thanks for the link Rosa. I never saw this part of your website. I love the plant shelves in the bedroom story! I can attest to the fact that you did that because my jaw dropped in amazement when I saw them. That was the moment I realized your true commitment to gardening :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey