Friday, February 11, 2011

What's For Dinner?

                                                                 Ham and Fries!
It probably would have looked a little more appetizing if I had taken the picture before Henry loaded it with ketchup. . .

You might wonder why I've added a picture of the fry basket handle. . .
Perhaps you've noticed it is covered with hockey tape.
You might find that quite odd.
Well it is odd.
Why is it covered with hockey tape????
Because once again I forgot to unfold the handle and put it outside the fryer before I heated up the oil.
I don't think too much of the melted plastic ended up on our fries. . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, kinda like leaving the frying pan and cookie sheets in the oven when you preheat it, and don't realise it until you start smelling something funny! sigh...
Lisa

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey