Friday, February 25, 2011

Hunkering Down

It was -25C (-13F) this morning when I left for the bus. With the wind chill it got as cold as -43C. (-45F)
It's warmed up a bit today and tomorrow is supposed to get up to -4C. (24F)
But, come Sunday. . .
Well. . . we're plunging back down into the deep freeze!
It's expected to stay at about -20C or so through the first two weeks in March.
Spring seems very, very far away.
It's been hard to get to excited about any new projects at the moment, so I've decided to hunker down, bask in the bright sunshine that showed up with the cold and  read, bake and dream until spring decides to make an appearance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMM...I did comment before, but must have forgotten the verification word,sorry.I just said that we don't have great weather either, but although we have snow today, it's already 3 degrees,and it should be gone soon. Only 9 more sleeps!!Lisa

Nancy-Mom said...

We got more snow here today as well, so looking forward to spring, I'm not a snow lover :o)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

 
© A Life of Whimsey